cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales group not generated in CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having the following issue: when trying to replicate org. strucuture from ECC 6.0 to CRM 5.0, after generating the lines I intend to replicate, all lines have red status.

I assume this has to do with the fact that org. units for CRM sales groups are not being generated, even though R/3 sales groups are detected. For sales org. and offices, org. units are being generated.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joao,

There can be many reasons for lines being red. Have you tried to check if the organizations in ECC have one sales group under two different orgs. I mean is it reporting to two different orgs. If yes , you will have to use enhanced back end integration for org units.

Please check and correct if this is reason,.

Best regards,

Ashvini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvini,

Actually I forgot to mention in my original post that we already have activated Enhanced Backend Integration Version. So that should not be the reason for the red flag.

I was wondering if there is any other transaction where I can see the error description?

Thanks,

Joã

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

I'm afraid there is no place to check the error descriptions for that process.

That report was design to run only one time. If you run it twice, and if one of the sales group was already used in the first run, it will generate an error entry for that second run (showned in bottom table).

In this case the best you can do is to create those configurations manually in the Organization Model maintenance program (t-code PPOSA_CRM). Or (not recommend) if you want to start over again and have no historical data maintained yet in the system and want to undo all your CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE runs, you can erase all organizations created by that program in PPOSA_CRM, and delete the log history of CRMC_R3_ORG_GENERATE by debugging the program.

Kind regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joäo and Bruno,

I am facing a similiar problem as Joäo. We are rolling out in wave to different countries and would now like to create the different Sales Org, Sales Offices and Sales Groups.

The Sales Org and Office can be generated, but when it comes to generating the sales group, the system will not.

Is this not more of an error in the program, than that it can only run once, as you are only allow to down the same sales group once?

Kind regards,

Lars

Answers (0)