cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport error: Invalid object reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the Environment where I have installed BOE XIR2 occurs with a frequencia of 20 in 20 minutes alerts of emergency of the following services: AADashboard, AArules, AAanalitycs, Would like to know as to decide this problem? therefore after some time server CMS it falls

error in windows server 2003: 34700

Transport error: Invalid object reference

thank's

Edited by: Graziano Oliveira on Aug 6, 2008 9:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

There's a note commenting this issue:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1205245

As you see, no solution for the moment, just ignore the errors.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm receiving this same error in xi 3.1 install on windows 2003 with IIS 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP/BO refuses to fix this issue. They say it is not a problem but when it fills up your event viewer and your monitoring tool sees these issues every minute there is a real problem. BO says to unteam the NIC cards and disable one of the network cards, that didn't resolve the issue. The technicians won't call you back either. I have spent so much time on these issues. I see posts dating back to 2006 on the Transport Errors: Invalid Object Reference or Communication failure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi we have the same error:

invalid object reference.

What can we do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have solved the problem installing version XI R3, in the XI R2 unable to resolve because the error was very general

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using XI 3.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, which WebServer do you use?

I'm using IIS 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

Have you figured out what caused the problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also have this error being recorded in the event viewer.(after an upgrade from Crystal Reports server XI R1 to XI R2..... Has anyone received an answer of fix for this error yet.

Win server 2003 sp2

Crystal XI R2 SP4

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also exprencing this same error,Added -requesttimeout 7200000 to WebIntelligence Processing Server but all schedule WEBI Reports are falling daily with ths error message

Unable to reconnect to the CMS servername:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired. (FWM 01002)

But i see in event Viewer this following warning:

Source:BusinessObjects_wirepor

Category:Transport

EventID:34700

Transport error: Invalid object reference.

Were you able resolve this issue.Any help is apperciated.

Thanks

MS