cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasklist in Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to assign the Tasklist created through IA05 in notification.

Also the same TL operations has to get copied in order created through that notification.

How to do this?

Regards

KRISHNAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot assign a task list to notification directly. It can be assigned only to an order.

It is only possible if you are creating a maintenance plan where the call object is a notification. In that case you can attach the task list to maintenance items. When the maintenance call is trigerred notification will be generated but it will not display the task list. But, if you generate an order for this notification, the task list that you assigned in maintenance item, will automatically be assigned to the order.

Hope it clarifies

Regards

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ishan,

As per u When the maintenance call is trigerred notification will be generated but it will not display the task list. I have tested the condition and Notification having the Task list that could be displayed.

If wrong Then revert back

Sunil

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

QM13

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't had the chance to read all of the posts but have you tried adding the Maintenance Plan tab to the notification?

From here you can add a General Task List (as you would a maintenance plan) to a notification which can be configured to be picked up in the subsequent order.

Thanks,

Dean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dean is right. You need to activate the Maintenance Plan Tab in config for Notification. Then when the Maintenance Plan is called and generate Notifications, you would be able to see the Tab and TL in it.

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! All.

I'm a newbie here.

Is it possible to include Gen.TaskList into Notification without MO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the replay.

By assigning 10\TAB08 in notification type,In the notification Iam able to enter the General Maintenance Tasklist created through IA05.

Now If I convert the Notification in to order,I want the assigned tasklist operations has to be get copied in order.It's not happening now?

Am I missing anything for this?

regards

KRISHNAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't notice your version, but in ECC 6.0, follow this path in spro:

plant maintenance->maintenance and service processing->maintenance and service orders->functions and settings for order types->define notification and order integration

For the desired order types, set the corresponding Enh. Object List value to the level of integration you require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well I 100% agree that by assigning 10\TAB08 tab in notification you can assigned the tasklist to the notification and when you create the order with reference of this notification then operations assigned in tasklist get populated in the order. But it is only possible for General Tasklist.

However if you create Tasklist with reference to equipment and functional location only first operation of tasklist appeared in the order.

Regards

Iftikhar

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you check the user exit IWO10021 Automatic task list transfer when creating order from notif.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna Raman,

With refrence to task list assigned notification if u create a Pm order u will get the operations coiped in your order further if u want add/ delete make changes in your operation from Default tab control in order u can do so.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishnan,

You can not assign tasklist directly to the notification.

Take a note:

Follow the exact procedure of maintenance workflow.

Tasklist

Maintenance item

Maintenance plan

Scedulling Of Maintenance Plan

Dead Line Monitoring

As soon as U run this scenerio;

all of ur problem will be solved.

U will get the tasklist to be carried to Order.

Revert back If have any query.

With Best Regards

Pankaj U. Nimkar.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KRISHNAN,

Why do you want to do this?

I'm assuming there is no maintenance plan in this scenario??

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishanan,

I have used this functionlity.

You can refere SAP Help

Prerequisites

In Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service you have activated the Maintenance plan (10\TAB08) tab page for the notification type under Set Screen Templates for the Notification Type.

For maintenance plan notifications, the tab page is displayed automatically as soon as a task list is assigned to the notification via the maintenance plan.

Activities

Call up the notification in change mode.

Choose the Task list tab page.

Enter a task list.

By incorporating above changes it is possible.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raman,

1. You can create a maintenance plan with maintenance plan category set for creating a notification.

2.Attach your task list created in IA 05.

3.Whenever the call object(Notification) is released, it has the task list.

4. When you create the order the task list is automatically copied to the order.

Regards,

Sridhara Mysore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan

I dont think we can assign TL to notification .

It can be attached in Order by 2 ways :-

1) Directly while creating the Order

2) Attaching the TL in Maintenance Item so that whenever the call is due & the Order is generated , you can see the TL Operations in the Order

Regards

Jignesh