cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Error ERROR_OBJECT.INTERNAL: Queue stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one of your component BC_ODS_JDBC when transferring idoc from ECC to PI we are getting error in SMQ2 (PI) "XI Error ERROR_OBJECT.INTERNAL: Queue stopped" with SYSFAIL status.

In SXMB_MONI the message goes to error state. I tried by restarting the system, clear cache but nothing is working for this

particular queue.

When checked in message details it shows below error:

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Sequence already terminated

(soft).</SAP:AdditionalText>

In Sequence monitor the status for queue XI_INBOUND_ORDRSP__BC_ODS_JDBC is changed to SOFT_TERM while other queues are active.

So far I have tried restart, clearing cache, dummy activating interface determination, de-registering the queue through sxmb_adm but nothing worked. I believe until unless we change the status of queue from SOFT_TERM to ACTIVE in sequence monitoring this issue will not get resolved.

Thanks,

MP Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

antonio_valenzuela2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

We are having the same error, did you find any solution?

Best Regards
Antonio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

If you are facing similar issue like mine then below is the output for which I did work with SAP:

"ERROR_OBJECT.INTERNAL: Queue stopped" will happen if the EOIO sequence is terminated manually. If you want to make the EOIO queue active and process messages again, we would suggest you to update the status column for theses sequences to "ACTIVE" and this should be done on DB level. Please refer to the following sql statement:

select STATUS, SEQ_DEF, SEQUENCE_ID from SAP<SID>DB.BC_MSG_SEQ_STAT where STATUS='TERMINATED';

update SAP<SID>DB.BC_MSG_SEQ_STAT set STATUS='ACTIVE' where STATUS='TERMINATED'

Additionally, messaging system runtime uses a cache for the status of the sequences, so changing the status on DB level will not be sufficient to enable the sequences again. Therefore, first try with clearing the cache by navigating to the System Status Page of the Messaging System Monitor "http://<host>:port>/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp".

Click on the "Clear cluster wide sequences status cache" link at the top of the page. This should clear the cache, so that during the next access, the sequences will be re-synchronized with the DB again. In case the above steps don't help, a restart of the server is necessary so that all caches are cleared.

Thanks,

Manish

antonio_valenzuela2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

It´s the same answer that I received from SAP and it´s working.

Thanks.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Have you tried deleting the luw of the message that causes the error in smq2? What about in ST22 PI? Are there any dumps?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

There are no dumps in the system and yes I tried after deleting LUW from SMQ2 as well as cancelling that message from SXMB_MONI, but the very next order/message goes to same error state.

Thanks & Regards,

MP Singh