cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ESS/MSS Team Calendar - absences sent for approval not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement of implementing team calendar on the MSS portal and the requirement is to show un-posted absences (absences sent and pending for manager's approval) along with other absences.

All other absences and attendances are showing perfectly based on the configuration in table v_t554s_web, but only after approval/posting. I have tried different means to achieve this for absences sent for manager's approval also to be seen on the MSS team calendar. I see the status of SENT (grey) in a color too along with other statuses under the calendar monthly dates. However i would need to show the absence to be shown in the same color on the calendar too.

Please help me if this can be achieved or not. Appreciate quick responses.

Many thanks. PR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth/Jwala,

Thanks for your responses.

There are absences booked by this employee and are in 20/30/40 status when checked in CATSDB. I am not seeing these on the Team Calander unless posted. Thank too just approved absences are seen on team calendar and not the rejected absences.

I did execute this report for the employee (selecting dates and current month/year too) and get no data in the output.

Please let me know if i am missing anything on the configuration side.

Regards,

Sandeep.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Posted absences will shown only in TEAM calendar ie from CATS!! and not in status 20 etc!!! http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/48/35884059ba5537e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm CATS and leave request have separate database, You need to check in PTREQ* tables or read from report rptarqdbview for team calendar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

We did apply the notes you suggested. Enhancement points got updated but still the absences do not show in different color's.

Please could you help on how to configure PTARQ (Leave Request).Hope this would help us.

Regards,

PR

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you test with the standard application? No enhancement? Debug in the places as mentioned in the note and you ll see why it doesn't show up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Awaiting your quick response. Request help.

Regards,

PR

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We show all the absences in the Team calendar with status Sent with settings in V_PTARQ_TCONSTR ie color status. If you want to change the colors of the Team calendar. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3302735 http://scn.sap.com/thread/2021698 and which version you are on? Can you shown your screenprints?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Appreciate your quick response.

I did check the option in V_PTARQ_TCONSTR for color display of leave request. Still no luck.

Also my absences when just requested and not approved also does not show in "sent" on the ESS calendar view too.

We are on ECC 6.0 (release 606, SP level 0068) EP 7.3.

Please find the screen shot are attached.

Kindly help. Regards, PS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have to deliver this solution early next week, please help us to get this achieved with some solution.

Kindly help me.

Regards,

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can i know what is the status of that leave in rptarqdbview ? ...is that leave request status is  located over there or not ...kindly check once ... or ptarq> display documents .>give the period of that leave and pernr and execute and check the status of that leave over there

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you apply the  2032709 - ESS LEA: Public Holdiays are not highlighted anymore? have you any BADI implemented, this might also cause the issue Please check with standard coding and BADI. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3579049 Please remove your custom implementation and try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

i did not find any entry in the system when executed rptarqdbview. are we missing some thing on the configuration side??

Regards,

PR

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

do you have leaves for that particular employees in leave request database which can be checked via report rptarqdbview or ptarq> display documents Just confirm and did you debug as indicated in another thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u select current year and check once over there in that report once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth. working on this suggestion too. Will update the group is resolved.

Thanks, PR