Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Specfic screen is not visible in ESS

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured personal profile. Employee belong to Qatar country grouping and it should display country specfic screen like for IT0002,IT0021.

But I am not able to see country specfic screen .

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

issue with Overwrite method with enhancement . Make sure any enhancement you write in Overwrite ,it should be post exit only.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For portal you have to configure/create Qatar specific detail screen.

Have a look at this wiki:

ESS On EhP6 - Personal Profile - BizCard Contro... | SCN

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

first things I would check is : can you check his Viekn field in Pa0003? does it correspond to QA? also the feature Ivwid hows its mapped.

VJ22
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My employee belong to QA country grouping. for this I maintained V_T7XSSPERSUBTY table

with Infotype 21 subty 2 and IT0002.I can see V_T582V & V_T582W country specfic secondary infotype maintained  .

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

u mean to say u want same fields to be visible in portal like what ur seeing in infotypes 0002 and 0021 ? if it is ur looking ...add those infotypes  for ur country grouping in table V_T7XSSPERSUBTY  and check once whether it is coming in portal or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

What screens are you seeing, is it the international screen. Pls provide us the steps/screens hots of what u did, so that we can see if it needs any correction