cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Approval Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a requirement in which i have to change the E-Mail notification addresses as per the employee Personal Area once the leave is approved.

Once the leave is approved the notification should be sent to respective HR Teams .

As example: for personal area INM3- notification should go to hr@*com

for Personal Area INM4 - notification should go to hr12@*com

I tried looking at table V_T554S_WEB  but there is no options there for Email notification.

Can you all experts please help?

Regards,

Priti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to copy the standard email program I think and write this yourself. Or maybe you can try with the Aministrator mail option of the standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You mean run the program RPTARQEMAIL.

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, maybe you can achieve this with the text for HR administrator. I don't know the setup of your system though I can't be sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

So does this require some workflow changes or simple table entries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard program doesn't use workflow. You just maintain the variant and the texts for the emails. Check the documentation of the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I have unchecked the "Request has to be approved" check box.

I am using Workflow 90100056.

I ran the Tcode PTARQ . For requestor approver and for manager the send mail check box is already checked.

Do i need to mention Workflow no there?

Regards,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sending mails is not linked to using workflow or not. It doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if the request have to be approved or not. I think you are mixing up a lot of things. The email program is just used to send the emails. Maybe you can use that to achieve your requirement or you need to copy it to a z one and develop the functionality

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert