cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create URL link for telephone number ,open to account search page and account result page ?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Bussines role - ZCC_ICAGENT 

If user open this bussiness role and open Account page ,user enter telephone number and enter search account ,then result will be displayed.Instead of 3 clicks ,user click direct URL link ,telephone number is parameter,account Search and account result  page will be opened direct link.

So how to do it..could you please provide me step by step...what are the steps wee need to follow for creating URL ..how to do it..Please help..

Thanks

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Could you please update?

naveenkolathuru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Let me know where does you perform the step "user click direct URL link ,telephone number is parameter, "  .

where you start the navigation for the same. if possible keep some screenshots to understand requiement better.

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

FIrst of all thanks for ur reply..

User enter telephone number and click search.then result will be opened ....so these these 3 steps will do in one screen..Direct user clicks on URL.. enter telephone number then result  will be displayed...in same screen.....

URL parameter as mobile number...So how to do it..please urgent help..

Thanks

kalpana

Former Member
former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

First of all thank for you reply..

Inever worked on these type of requirements...Could you please tell me steps how to do this requirement..I am little bit confused...

User enter telephone number and click search.then result will be opened ....so these these 3 steps will do in one screen..Direct user clicks on URL.. enter telephone number then result  will be displayed...in same screen.....

URL parameter as mobile number...So how to do it..please urgent help..

Could you please help steps be step ....

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open your business role in web UI & copy the URL.

Now combine the URL with the parameters you want to provide.

Like in your case 'phoneno' wil be the parameter.

So it will be something like this-

URL?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-system-login=onSessionQuery&saprole=ZCC_ICAGENT&

sap-phoneno=9999999999

Here sap-phoneno will be the telephone number you want to search for.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

My URL is like as below..

http://rrnewcrm.bsel.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTI0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm

URL parameter is mobile number..So first what changes i need to do in which transaction..and user entered telephone number then result will be displayed data related to phone number in same screen..

please help...

Thanks&regards

kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Result is displayed in the same screen.

When user opens accounts page, enters telephone number then result list gets displayed on the same screen just below the search criteria.

What do you want to open on clicking URL.

Please explain in detail.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Thanks for your reply....

Richa...My requirement is  ineed to set URL parameter as mobile no..

if user opens bussines role->Account page->entering telephone number-see the search and result list..instead of that direct URL link parameter mobileno.then call  search page component and result page component  to display particulat bussiess data..

Please help procedure..thanks for your great help.

Thanks

kalapna.

naveenkolathuru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Parameters to add:

crm-object-type         BP_ACCOUNT

crm-object-action      (A = search, B = display, C = Edit, D = create)

crm-object-value       (= bp number)

I

In your case, telephone number of type hyperlink , you can change the field to hyperlink using

Creation of Hyperlinks to navigate dynamically on Web UI - CRM - SCN Wiki

when direct users enters phone# you need to find BP number and dynamically pass bp number to object value 

you directly access page from url

Example: http://<HOST>:<PORT>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm?sap-client=<client number>&sap-language=EN&sap-domainRelax=min&crm-object-type=BP_ACCOUNT&crm-object-action=B&crm-object-value=<bp number>&crm-object-keyname=PARTNER

Hope you will get flash to fix your task.

Thanks ,

Naveen.

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen ,

Thanks for your great help..

here User direct enter phone number ..and search ..result will be displayed..

URL parameter set to telephone number..So first step  ineed to do i SICF transaction or where we need to create URL..

My URL is as below...

http://rrnewcrm.bsel.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTI0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm

I never worked these requirement..Iam new of this creating URL..i have not much aware of this..Please for patience please help....

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kalpana,

You dont need to do any setting for this.

Following URL will be used as per your requirement.

http://rrnewcrm.ril.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTI0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm

?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-system-login=onSessionQuery&saprole=ZCC_ICAGENT&

sap-phoneno=9999999999

Here parameter sap-phoneno will contain the number you want to search for.

In component ICCMP_BP_SEARCH, go to view BuPaSearchB2B. write below code in its inbound plug IP_INBOUNDPLUG-

DATA: lt_ivr_url_param TYPE tihttpnvp,

ls_ivr_url_param TYPE ihttpnvp,

lr_searchcustomer TYPE REF TO if_bol_bo_property_access,

ls_searchcustomer TYPE crmt_bupa_il_header_search.

CALL METHOD cl_crm_ui_session_manager=>get_initial_form_fields

CHANGING

cv_fields = lt_ivr_url_param.

lr_searchcustomer ?= me->typed_context->searchcustomer->collection_wrapper->get_current( ).

CHECK lr_searchcustomer IS BOUND.

READ TABLE lt_ivr_url_param INTO ls_ivr_url_param WITH KEY name = 'sap-phoneno'.

IF ls_ivr_url_param-value IS NOT INITIAL.

ls_searchcustomer-telephone = ls_ivr_url_param-value.

CALL METHOD lr_searchcustomer->set_properties( EXPORTING is_attributes = ls_searchcustomer ).

eh_onsearch( ).

ENDIF.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI RIcha,

Thanks For your great help...

Now iam going to start development..

1->I have  make changes in URL - u said there is no transaction for making changes in to URL..So just i have copied notepad and changed..

http://rrnewcrm.ril.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTI0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm

?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-system-login=onSessionQuery&saprole=ZCC_ICAGENT&

sap-phoneno=9999999999

2-> in component iam going to add  code what ur u sent above code..

In component ICCMP_BP_SEARCH, go to view BuPaSearchB2B. write below code in its inbound plug IP_INBOUNDPLUG

i have doubt in URL link sap-phoneno=9999999999 ...here if we given like thi sap-phoneno = '  ' .is it correct or.we need to give any number?

THanks for your great help...

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Yes it will definitely work.

You can even leave phoneno as blank.

like sap-phoneno=

It will still work.

Let me know in case of any help.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Onc again thanks for your reply...i am going to start development ..any issue comes i will let u know..Thanks for your support...Really great help ful answer..

I iwll let u know any difficluty..i will update you.

Thanks

kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

we need a webservice to do this automatically,So how to create..please tell me the steps urgent please..how to do it..

Thanks&Regards

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Please explain your problem in a bit detail for better understanding??

Webservice needs to be invoked. If you want to do something automatically, you have to create a background job for that.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Thanks For your reply.

More clear About requirement...

1-> Create URL for the component that URL will be clicked by the user then the component page will open and shows the result based on mobile/telephone.( parameter in URL)

2->URL parameter telephone number -> user click the link, then page will be opened and shows the result based on parameter  value i.e mobille. telephone..

for this we are creating URL as suggest you by above email and added code in inbound plug.

after that my functional owner said.,we need a webservice to do this automatically. So pls get it created and send me the wsdl..

so for this we need to create webservice .and we need to give the link? rite..please tell me the steps...

Thanks For your support...

Thanks
Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Could you please me comments ...please tell me the steps..

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You can refer saptechnical.com for creating webservice. I have never worked on that.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

So tell me what to do for this..what is the best approach...how to create WSDL ? what is the another way please let me know..please help

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

SOAMANAGER is for creating WSDL rite? please suggest the links and how to do it..please help.

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Use the below link, it might be helpful for u:

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Others/CRM/Index.htm

Yes you can create WSDL in SOAMANAGER.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

RIcha ,

creating URL,Added code in inbound plug..upto here correct rite?

Now what was the next steps..

Shall i goto component-WS_DESIGN_TOOL, and test the component ...now webservice tool is opend..now what to do next...create webservice here or ..directly go to SOAMANAGER then please tel me the steps richa..and that link u have shard that is not opened.. please..This is the prioity development please help.

Thanks

Kalpana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

As far as i know, you have to goto the component WS_DESIGN_TOOL and create the webservice from here.

Test and confirm.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

RIcha iam asking you after adding the code in inbound plug..next wee need to create webservice in ws_design_tool rite?

next we need to go to the SOAMANAGER rite?

In ws_design_tool -creating websrvice-here it is asking object and component...name ..here what i need to fill and selecting attributes what i need to select...please explain the steps and.next  in SOAMANAGER

in SOAMANAGER here we need to set the configurations rite? where we need to copy the URL link....please tell me rich i dont have much idea about this..

Thanks for ur patience...

Thanks a lot...

Regards

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Please help urgent ..Now i have added code in Inbound plug..up to this ok next what to do shall i go to create Webservice? and which compnent i need to select and which attributes ineed to select ...please help..

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

You have to do follow the below mentioned steps -

1) Create a FM that will have an exporting parameter which will contain the URL you want to provide.

2) Now you have to make this FM as a webservice. For that, refer the following links. It will answer all your queries -

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/Creating+Web+Service+in+SAP+CRM

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

I have created webservice through the component ws_design-provide all the details..

after that iam going to soapmanager.i find my webservice...please find the below steps i have struck here...please help,,,

In SOAPMANAGER- i have opened webservvice...then i clicked ws_design_document option it is opened html coding....after that i have in configuration i clicked create service i  have given name service name - zmobile_url

descriotion - mobile url

Bidning name - zmobile_url_binding ( i just given name)..

After click on apply setting ...it is not there..binding name is not there ...please help..urgent i have stuck here from since morning onward..please..

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

Now binding  is added in soamanager ...Now i have click on open webservice navigator for selecting binding..But it is not opened..iam getting exception .

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?
URL call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note
The termination occurred in system with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

What can I do?
Please select a valid URL.

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

please richa resolve this issue,,

i followed the steps---

1- i have created webservice in ws_design_tool- webservice created.

2->SOAMANAGER- i have binded and configured ..now i activated SICF also..but iam getting exception ..is this approach is correct or...

wee need to create function module->with export import parameters-RFC enabled function module... and creating webservice and soamanager..please help....

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RIcha,

I have created webservice by using wsdesign tool..i have genered wsdl for same webservice..it is automatically created RFC function module...i have pasted wsdl xm code in notepad ..i have saved this file type as .wsdl..and i have given to third party systems..

Now is it correct approach..RFC function module is works fine or not..they are going to upload thirdparty systems..is it good approach or we need to create normal approach..please guide me...

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

This is the correct answer..u said this way is only correct way ..now functional owner confirmed..This is way is correct..but some modifications required..i.e

Now i have added code in inbound plug of ICCMP_BP_SEARCH ,and inbound plug..

So My link is -

?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-system-login=onSessionQuery&saprole=ZCC_AGENT& sap-phoneno=

Now after clicking this link result will be displayed as below screen.

This page will be opened ,but they want result is not like this...Exact result screen is like as below screen shot..Exact result should be like this screen....Telephone number and result will be displayed in same screen...Please urgent help...

User clicks that url direct this page will be opened ,telephone number and with result...please help RIcha..

Thanks&Regards

kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Pass a valid telephone number in the URL parameter sap-phoneno.

sap-phoneno=' '

Do not leave sap-phonenno=' '. Pass a telephone number for which you want to search for.

Let me know in case of any help.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

First of all Thanks For your Reply..Iam waiting for your reply...thanks a lot richa..

I have pass the telephone number ,but still it is not coming..it is opened only account page...

http://rrnewcrm.ril.com:8000/sap(bD1lbiZjPTI0MiZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/sap/crm_ui_start/default.htm ?sap-system-login-basic_auth=X&sap-system-login=onSessionQuery&saprole=ZCC_AGENT& sap-phoneno=98989821251

Could you please help richa...

I have doubt 'sap-phoneno' is it correct attribute...in account page it is showing telephone .in context node struct.telephone is the attribute...is it correct or what changes wee need to do...

richa please help...Waiting For your reply..thanks

Thanks

kalpana

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

View - ICCMP_BP_SEARCH/BuPaSearchB2B

Context node - SEARCHCONTACT Base Entity BuilHeaderSearch

attribute - STRUCT.TELEPHONE

Inbound plug -  the code her i have give SAP-phoneno..and In component page also i have inserted image..please check and help here..i need urgent richa..

lr_searchcustomer ?= me

->typed_context->searchcustomer->collection_wrapper->get_current( ).

CHECK lr_searchcustomer IS BOUND.

READ TABLE lt_ivr_url_param INTO ls_ivr_url_param WITH KEY name = 'sap-phoneno'.

IF ls_ivr_url_param-value IS NOT INITIAL.

ls_searchcustomer
-telephone = ls_ivr_url_param-value.

CALL METHOD lr_searchcustomer->set_properties( EXPORTING is_attributes = ls_searchcustomer ).

eh_onsearch
( ).

ENDIF.

Thanks

kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Check in debugging, whether you are getting the telephone number you have provided in lt_ivr_url_param table.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Thanks For your reply

I have debugged the code..lt_ivr_url_param table there is no parameter sap-phoneno.

Condition is failed here ...

IF  ls_ivr_url_param-value IS NOT INITIAL.

ls_searchcustomer
-telephone = ls_ivr_url_param-value.

eh_onsearch

( ).

Thanks

Kalpana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Paste the exact URL which you are using.

I have replied to your other post. If possible, continue to post the answers in that post not in this one.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this solution, however, lt_ivr_url_param does not show sap-phoneno in the list of form fields.  Is there somewhere I have to add or configure to allow use of form field sap-phoneno?

If I hardcode the value rest of code works beautifully, exactly what I am needing.  Just can not get url param to get into table of params.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just happened to figure it out on my own.  needed to remove sap-system-login=onSessionQuery from the url string.

Answers (0)