Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commison Cost on Stock

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to bring bank Guarantee cost to FG stock account.

Presently Business is  doing  manual JV  But in SAP we cant do this to stock account

Regards

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Current

Bank Commission charged form a bank .A bank statement received on daily basis and posted in as FB50.Then monthly these statements are consolidated and send to the agency(middle man) for their commission as percentage and asked to send the invoice.

The cost need to be loaded to FG with ML active.

Option-1 provision of cost in every FG and reclassify the expense from current expense to purchasing account demerit diff. between provision of expense and actual never go to product costing

option-2-Use condition type extended to FG .Organ group assignment and include in oktz and then period end closing as ML is active.

I think 2nd option will suite can you please elaborate which one and 2nd cooption if you could end to end,

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

If the commission does exist at the time of the material purchase, then you can use a Condition Type in the PO pricing for that. Therefore can have PIR for all these materials. Is that the case?

regards,

Dave

DaveS4
Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

How does the bank guarantee cost is related to the stock? What is the business requirement? How do you calculate bank guarantee cost?

Regards,

Dave

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

In the local Legal requirement any cost attribute to BOM should be included in the Product cost. Here importing some material in the bank gurante gas given and also middle agent commisson are given .Business wants include both plan and actual of the the both the cost as both the cost are known later. so if I have include I have to include it in cost component structure

Possible  solution what I am thinking create a speared valuation class ,create a GL include the OKTZ so plan will come  costing run and later on actual will post .we have material ledger activated so then  how to bring the actual to the product again .please suggest

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john,

Are you trying load the cost of middle agent and bank guarantee cost on imported material ?

If yes then you can use additive cost concept

You need to change the configuration Costing variant (OKKN)

here make setting in additive cost tab

then maintain g/l with primary cost element assign to OKTZ

then create additive cost through CK74 here you add cost as you said

After this run CK11N for the material.This standard costing run then take the cost for that imported material.

Note: If Material ledger is active then you should check the impact of it before making any changes.

Regards

Prasad

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't want to user additive cost functionality.

We have ML activated

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I  want use the condition type origin group functionality can i

former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Yes you should and also see following links for the same

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1840553