cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Scenario Link is not defined in grfnconnscnlk table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been mapping SPM (super privilege management) for new client systems. I have created all the connectors to SPM and tried to run the Repository synchronization but the job has been finishing with an error "Error: Scenario Link is not defined in grfnconnscnlk table". Could you please check the attached error screenshot and help me on how to fix the issue?

Please consider that RFC connections are setup correctly with a good connection test and mapped with the connector groups successfully. The connection settings also mapped with SPM.

Thanks,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

As per the error,something missing at the configuration(Integration scenario)

check the technical steps from below thread

Need assisitance mapping Connectors in GRC 10 | SCN

additionally check below threads for similar issue

GRC AC 10.0: PFCG Authorisation Sync Fail - Ple... | SCN

GRC AC 10 migration - Syncing authorizations an... | SCN

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi,

I have gone through all those documents yesterday and moreover that all the configuration settings are correct and I don't find any mistake/error at configuration.

Repository synchronization fails at user level and profile level but not at the role level.

Thanks,

Priya

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

did you get the chance to check below KBA

2215639 - Error in RFC - Program /GRCPI/SAPLGRIA_USR while running repository sync job

Regards

Baithi

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

can you go to SE16 and open table GRFNCONNSCNLK. Filter for the mentioned connector and check if all four integration scenarios are assigned (AUTH, PROV, ROLMG, SUPMG).

Let us know.

Regards,

Alessandro