The rumors are all true, the SAP Services blog is moving to SAP Community Network (SCN) and we are thrilled! For us the question has always been, “How can we optimize the value we bring to our customers and to our online audience?” We believe the answer is joining SCN. Many of you are already there, but in case you are not, here are the top reasons to join us:
- Learn from the brightest from the SAP Ecosystem. There are over 1 million articles, documents and eLearning content on all SAP solutions and services.
- Solve problems by posting questions in the discussion forums or search past questions. 8.7 million entries have been made since 2003.
- Connect and grow your network with real SAP experts, over 2.5 million members from over 200 countries.
- Contribute through blogging, commenting, asking questions or answering them.
- Start building your online reputation!
*Thanks Gail Moody-Byrd for first compiling the list in this blog.
It’s free to sign up. Once you do you can really customize your experience by following topics and even signing up various newsletters.
Follow on SCN
Stay up to date by visiting SAP Services here.
Stay up to date by visiting Rapid Deployment Solutions here.
Once you sign up you can literally press a "follow" button in the top right and stay current on these topics.
Celebrate the Ch-Ch-Changes
When I started writing this blog I was thinking about the Ch-Ch-Changes that SAP Services is going through (for the better) as we move to SCN. So I invited good friend David Bowie to help me celebrate.
Thought it would be fun to crowd source songs on “Change”. What songs remind you of change? Doesn't have to be your favorite song, but any song that speaks about change—so they can join as we celebrate—add it in the comments.