Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Home page

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue. for the client that I am working, there's no chief position maintained for most of the Org. Units. I wanted to know, if there's a possibility to to display the reporting line on MSS Home Page using the org. view groups?

Appreciate your responses.

-Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Siddhu. I wll try to follow and implement this solution.

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

After some analysis of the current setup, I found that there are custom Org. View group (ZMSS_TMV_SELECT) created. I have used the same org. view for the Team mode for team calendar and the MSS Team View is working fine. Is there a way that I could use the same org. view group for MSS Home Page as well to pull the reporting line?

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

if you check the performance assistance for the node Configure Organizational Chart Visualization in SPRO, SAP has mentioned how you can reuse the OADP configuration.

• Structure is mapped to the Organizational View in OADP
  • Field Group is mapped to Data View in OADP
  • Fields are mapped to Columns in OADP

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Avinash Bhide.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes you should be able to, but ensure that it does select all the employees first as you need it be. You can reuse most of the evaluation paths

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

how can I reuse the existing org. view group for the MSSBIZVIEW?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

View group is a name and will have a evaluation path which you would reuse. check the tables for it ie OADP tables Debug here FM HRMSS_PERSON_EVAL_PATH *& Object          FUNC HRMSS_PERSON_EVAL_PATH *& Object Header  FUGR HRMSS_TEAMVIEWER http://scn.sap.com/thread/3383010 http://scn.sap.com/thread/3272790 http://scn.sap.com/thread/3345198

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

I have modified the MSS_BIZ_RULE1 and MSS_BIZ_RULE2 with the custom evaluations paths. Then the home page is displaying the reporting line of the manager. However, there are couple of issues:

1. When the MSS Home Page is accessed, the error message 'Data view not found' comes. But the reporting structure is being displayed.
  2. Also, the 'Birthdays and Anniversaries' and the 'Attendance Overview' does not display the employee details. Please check the below screen shot for more details.

3. When I tried to display the 'Organization' details, I get the below error. Could you please let me know, what rules are used by MSSBIZVIEW for the organization details?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Sai

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

with the standard rules is it working fine?

former_member190996
Participant
0 Kudos

I have modified the standard rules. Have added the custom evaluation paths to the standard rules. Now, I want to modify the rules that are related to the Org. Units as well. Not sure, what they are? Can you please help me with them?

Answers (0)